Search

Blog Archive

Monday, March 7, 2011

My first post! Oh my, oh my!
Well well well... I suppose it would be logic if I've started out with some text but I just couldn't wait to show you my newest pictures.
The idea is something close to darkness, but then not exactly because the model Mia was dressed really "pretty" looking in many of the pictures, so my first idea was "the beauty of snow" or something? Many have told me that I should come up with something that includes many many colors which is going to be some challenge! I will try though:-) Soon hopefully because the weather in Denmark are really teasing us with all the coldness and minimal sunshine!

Model: Mia(friend)
Styling: MieMarie(webmaster)
Photographer: MieMarie(webmaster)
Destination ex.: MieMarie(webmaster)

No comments:

Post a Comment